Tomato Success Kit, Terra Cotta
Customers Also Bought
15% Off Special!
Exclusive | Success Kits Grow Bigger, Healthier Tomatoes – Garden-Tested and Guaranteed!
- The most convenient, foolproof way to grow your own delicious tomatoes
- Self-watering to provide a steady supply of moisture for optimal tomato production
- Container growing reduces weeding and chances of soil-borne disease
- Includes planter, cage support, soil mix and fertilizer
- For easy mobility, add a set of optional casters, sold separately
Our exclusive Tomato Success Kits have helped thousands of gardeners grow big crops of healthier, tastier tomatoes. The self-watering planter has a generous, 4-gallon reservoir that provides a steady flow of moisture to plants. This eliminates the "drought and drown" cycle that stresses plants, helping your tomatoes outperform garden-grown plants by 30% or more. The kit includes a two-part stacking tomato cage and 40 quarts of our exclusive Self-Watering Container Mix. It also includes 1-1/2 lbs. of Gardener's Best Organic Tomato Fertilizer, an 8-5-5 slow-release fertilizer that is fortified with 4-1/2% calcium to help prevent blossom end rot.
- Self-Watering Planter is 26" L x 19-3/4" W x 10-1/2" H
- Tomato Cage is 14-1/2" W x 21-1/2" D x 30" H with 8" legs (38" overall)
- Two 20-quart bags of Self-Watering Container Mix
- 1-1/2 lbs. of 8-5-5 Gardener's Best Organic Tomato Fertilizer (contains meat, bone and blood meals; hydrolyzed feather meal, sulfate of potash and calcium)
- For best results, plant two determinate or one indeterminate tomato
- Tomato plants not included
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
- Easy to roll
- Easy to use
- Large water tank
- Perfect for deck
- Basil Herbs
How It Works
Download instructions for Tomato Success Kit as a PDF
Tomato plants are easy to grow, and they're one of the easiest plants to start indoors from seed. Here's how to grow your own tomatoes, from seed to harvest.
Learn the best way to start your own tomato seedlings. Quick to germinate and grow, tomato seeds are best sown indoors about six weeks before your average last frost date.
<!-- Made unsearchable because this is almost the same as 7902, which has the video. Redirect in place. DJG, 1/7/15 -->
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!