Tomato Success Kit, Terra Cotta
Exclusive | Success Kits Grow Bigger, Healthier Tomatoes – Garden-Tested and Guaranteed!
- The most convenient, foolproof way to grow your own delicious tomatoes
- Self-watering to provide a steady supply of moisture for optimal tomato production
- Container growing reduces weeding and chances of soil-borne disease
- Includes planter, cage support, soil mix and fertilizer
- For easy mobility, add a set of optional casters, sold separately
Our exclusive Tomato Success Kits have helped thousands of gardeners grow big crops of healthier, tastier tomatoes. The self-watering planter has a generous, 4-gallon reservoir that provides a steady flow of moisture to plants. This eliminates the "drought and drown" cycle that stresses plants, helping your tomatoes outperform garden-grown plants by 30% or more. The kit includes a two-part stacking tomato cage and 40 quarts of our exclusive Self-Watering Container Mix. It also includes 1-1/2 lbs. of Gardener's Best Organic Tomato Fertilizer, an 8-5-5 slow-release fertilizer that is fortified with 4-1/2% calcium to help prevent blossom end rot.
- Self-Watering Planter is 26" L x 19-3/4" W x 10-1/2" H
- Tomato Cage is 14-1/2" W x 21-1/2" D x 30" H with 8" legs (38" overall)
- Two 20-quart bags of Self-Watering Container Mix
- 1-1/2 lbs. of 8-5-5 Gardener's Best Organic Tomato Fertilizer (contains meat, bone and blood meals; hydrolyzed feather meal, sulfate of potash and calcium)
- For best results, plant two determinate or one indeterminate tomato
- Tomato plants not included
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive