Tomato Success Kit
This item is currently not available.
Success Kits Grow Bigger, Healthier Tomatoes – Garden-Tested and Guaranteed!
- The most convenient, foolproof way to grow your own delicious tomatoes
- Container growing reduces weeding and chances of soil-borne disease
- Self-watering to provide a steady supply of moisture for optimal tomato production
- Includes planter, cage support, soil mix and fertilizer
We asked test gardeners across the country in a variety of regions, climates and growing conditions to try our NEW Tomato Success Kit. The results? They found that this new kit produced an even bigger crop of delicious tomatoes — the same results we found in our own test gardens.
- We improved the growing medium. In test after test, our new soil blend of 50% Self-Watering Container Mix and 50% Eco-co™ Coir out-performed other soil mixes. Eco-co Coir is made from recycled coconut husks, so it’s both effective and earth-friendly.
- We improved the fertilizer. It’s still 100% organic and slow-release for a long-lasting supply of nutrients; now it’s fortified with calcium to promote healthy growth and minimize blossom end rot, a common tomato ailment.
- The Tomato Success Kit is the most convenient and foolproof way to grow tomatoes. The 4-gallon reservoir lets you enjoy self-watering convenience, while your plants receive a steady flow of water for healthy growth. Plants suffer fewer disease and pest problems than in-ground plants, too.
- Kit includes our Self-Watering Planter; Tomato Support Cage; 1 bag (20 quarts) of Self-Watering Container Mix, 2 bricks Eco-co Coir Container Mix (hydrates to 20 quarts) and 1-1/2 lb. of calcium-fortified Gardener's Best® Organic Tomato Fertilizer
- Self-Watering Planter is 26" L x 19-3/4" W x 10-1/2" H
- Tomato Cage is 14-1/2" W x 21-1/2" D x 30" H with 8" legs (38" H overall)
- Rust-resistant cage clips prevent toppling
- For best results, plant one indeterminate or two determinate tomato plants, not included
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive