Tomato Success Kit
Exclusive | Success Kits Grow Bigger, Healthier Tomatoes — Garden-Tested and Guaranteed!
- The most convenient, foolproof way to grow your own delicious tomatoes
- Self-watering to provide a steady supply of moisture for optimal tomato production
- Container growing reduces weeding and chances of soil-borne disease
- Includes planter, cage support, soil mix and fertilizer
- For easy mobility, add a set of optional casters, sold separately
Growing tomatoes has never been easier. Our exclusive Tomato Success Kits have helped thousands of gardeners grow big crops of healthier, tastier tomatoes. The self-watering planter has a generous, 4-gallon reservoir that provides a steady flow of moisture to plants. This eliminates the "drought and drown" cycle that stresses plants, helping your tomatoes outperform garden-grown plants by 30% or more. The kit includes a two-part stacking tomato cage and 40 quarts of our exclusive Self-Watering Potting Mix with SuperRoot Booster. Specially formulated for self-watering containers, it offers superior wicking action to ensure plants get the water they need to thrive. SuperRoot Booster with MycoActive® Technology creates the living soil mix that plants need to thrive. The secret? Mycorrhizae, amazing microbes that form a partnership with roots to support vigorous and resilient plant growth. The kit also includes 1 lb. of our Organic Tomato Fertilizer, a 5-6-5 slow-release fertilizer that ensures an abundant harvest of delicious tomatoes (contains peanut meal).
- Self-Watering Planter is 26" L x 19-3/4" W x 10-1/2" H
- Reservoir holds 4 gallons
- Tomato Cage is 14-1/2" W x 21-1/2" D x 30" H with 8" legs (38" overall)
- Two 20-quart bags of Self-Watering Potting Mix
- 1 lb. of 5-6-5 Organic Tomato Fertilizer
- For best results, plant two determinate or one indeterminate tomato
- Tomato plants not included
- Note: Fertilizer contains peanut meal
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Not Tomatoes
Comments about : Tomato Success Kit:
My wife and I were really looking forward to this kit since we have been long time in ground vegetable growers and want to transition to patio growing.
We planted a couple of different varieties to begin with and these tomato plants just did not thrive. They did not die, but just stayed stunted and never produced flowers.
We thought that it just might be the varieties we picked, so we went with two different varieties and got the same results. They just remained stunted and didn't thrived (no flowers and few new leaves).
We planted cucumbers in one of these kits (right next to the tomatoes) and got good results. We treated both tomatoes and cucumbers the same manner and just the tomatoes didn't grow.
In the same area we have (in different containers) bell pepper, jalapeno peppers and herbs. All are growing fine.
We followed instructions to the letter and did not over-water. Used the provided soil and fertilizer. The only thing we can come up with is that there must of been some virus in either the soil or fertilizer provided that affected the tomatoes.
- Was this a gift?: