Tickled Pink Hydrangea
This item is currently not available.
First Editions® Tickled Pink Hydrangea Creates a Stunning Show
- Gently curved petals create full, frilly blossoms with a blush of pink
- Strong stems hold flowers upright
- Beautiful in the border and ideal for cut flowers
You'll be tickled pink by the delightful blooms on this hydrangea variety. The cone-shaped flower heads start out creamy white and then develop a rosy hue, creating a dramatic show that complements all home and garden styles. Somewhat more compact than other varieties, it creates drama without overpowering neighboring plants. And unlike many hydrangeas, the strong stems on this variety keep plants from toppling under the weight of the huge blooms. It begins blooming in mid summer, with flowers turning a deeper pink as the weather cools in fall. This easy-care shrub is a beautiful addition to perennial plantings or plant as a hedge or in multiples for a stunning display. Shipped bareroot. Hardy in zones 4-8.Advantages of bareroot plants:
- Healthier plants with less root circling than container plants
- Shipped while dormant, so there's less shock during shipping
- Shrubs are planted in early spring, so roots can settle in and begin growing before plant leafs out
- Shrubs acclimate quickly to the garden and start growing faster than container-grown plants
- Most flowering shrubs will begin blooming in about three years
- 18" to 24" tall bareroot plant
- Hydrangea paniculata 'HYPMAD II' PP18,500
- Mature size is 5' to 6' wide by 4' to 5' high
- Hardy in zones 4-8
- Full sun
- Adaptable to most well-drained soils
- International delivery is not available for this item
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI
- Faster shipping is not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.
- Would you like to specify a delivery week? Call us at 1-888-833-1412 to place your order!