Three Panel Trellis
Exclusive | Versatile Trellis Can Support Both Veggies and Flowers
- Versatile support panels keeps harvest off the ground and away from pests and rot
- Use as a triangle, right angle, zig zag or straight support
- Large grid openings allow for easy harvesting
What shape support do your plants need? Our Three-Panel Trellis can be set up as a triangular tower, a flat backdrop, or a zig-zag for stability, or use it to round a corner to maximize space in your raised bed. Sturdy powder-coated steel panels with generous grid openings offer great support for tomatoes, beans, peas, and other kinds of vegetables. Folds flat for storage. Each panel is 58" H overall, including legs.
- Powder-coated galvanized steel
- 53" W x 58" H overall, including legs
- Grid openings are 5-1/4" x 6-1/8"
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!