Terrazza Trough Planter, Bronze
Customers Also Bought
Exclusive | Design Your Own Lush Terrace Garden
- Generous Capacity: You'll get extra soil capacity and deep reservoirs not found in their American counterparts. Trough Planter holds 130 quarts of soil and 4 gallons of water.
- Unmatched Quality: Rigid construction fends off scuffs and scratches, and they won't fade or bow in the strongest sun or under the heaviest load.
- Self-Watering: Water only once a week, thanks to a dual-action system that uses cotton wick and evaporation
- Timeless Design: Crisp lines and realistic wood grain, plus a choice of two classic finials, make for a sharp, uniform appearance around your property
Our exclusive Italian Terrazza planters offer classic styling with self-watering convenience. In Italy, where style is everything, these innovative planters beautify residential terraces, side-street cafes, hotel lobbies and public courtyards. This large-capacity Terrazza Trough Planter is often the centerpiece. Make the planter mobile with optional casters, sold separately (each planter requires two sets).
- Assembly required
- Made of dense UV-stabilized polypropylene
- 16-1/2" W x 39-1/4" L x 16" H
- Water reservoir capacity: 4 gallons
- Soil capacity: 130 quarts
- Patent pending
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
How It Works
Download instructions for Terrazza Trough Planter as a PDF
Build a landscape with modular containers.
Beautiful, bountiful planters depend on good soil, fertilizer and careful watering. But to take your planters from standard to sensational, you need the right plants. Start with this simple rule: Combine plants with three different habits. In other words, thrillers, fillers and spillers.
To create beautiful flowering planters, it helps to pick the right plants. Browse our gallery of flowering pots, planters, hanging baskets, windowboxes and more. You’ll find plenty of inspiration – and detailed plant lists, so you can recreate the look at home.
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!