Terrazza Raised Bed
Exclusive | A Terrazza Raised Bed for Your Patio — Self-Watering Too!
- Combines the benefits of raised bed gardening with self-watering convenience
- Generous size provides 9 square feet of growing area at a depth of 12"
- Grow a productive garden on your patio or deck
Now you can enjoy all the advantages of raised bed gardening, plus the added benefit of watering weekly instead of daily. This stylish planter boasts two 4-gallon reservoirs that keep plants lush and green even in a drought. Its crisp lines and realistic wood grain look elegant on the patio, but it's tough enough to use in the garden, because it's made of crack-proof, fade-proof polypropylene. Nine square feet of growing area; a generous 12" deep so it's deep enough for root crops like carrots. Dual-action watering system keeps plant roots just moist enough without waterlogging them, and a water gauge tells you when to refill. Includes easy-fill funnel with cover and two styles of finials. Make the planter mobile with optional casters, sold separately (each planter requires four sets).
- Made of dense UV-stabilized polypropylene
- 39-1/4" x 39-1/4" x 16" H
- 8-gallon water reservoir
- Holds 9 cubic feet (230 dry quarts) of Container Mix
- Easy assembly
- Add optional casters for mobility; each bed requires 16 casters total
- Please note: If you are ordering this item as a gift, there is a picture of the item on the outside of the package
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!