Drought-Proof Crystals Protect Plants for 5 Years
- Reduce watering chores and ensure plants get the water they need, when they need it
- Protect valuable landscape plants the way that pros do
- Also highly effective for container-grown plants
- Works for five years, then breaks down into fertilizer, not salt
Commercial landscapers rely on Terra-Sorb to protect plants in heat-stressed, drought-prone situations such as city parks and traffic medians. These non-toxic crystals absorb up to 200 times their weight in water, then release it gradually as plants need it. And because it contains potassium-based polymers instead of sodium-based, it breaks down into fertilizer instead of soil-damaging salts.
- Mix in 1 pound per 100 square feet in the garden; 1 teaspoon per dry gallon of soil in containers
- Super-absorbent hydrogel (potassium-based polymers)