Estate Teak Trough Planters
Exclusive | Trough Teak Planter Boxes Combine Form and Function
- Available in six sizes
- Substantial, handsome planters for any patio
- Strong, durable and naturally weather-resistant
- Tongue-and-groove joinery and stainless steel hardware
Strength, durability and natural weather resistance have made teak the wood of choice for generations of builders and craftsmen. These handsome planters are made from teak that’s harvested on a sustainable, environmentally sound plantation in Costa Rica. The sizes accommodate larger plantings. Built to last with rust-resistant stainless steel hardware, tongue-and-groove joinery and steel reinforcing bands inside. Color will gradually weather to a silvery gray. Click here for custom sizing from our partners at Reforest Teak.
- Sustainably-harvested Costa Rican teak
- Heirloom quality
- Teak will weather to a beautiful silver-gray
- Durable tongue and groove joinery
- Stainless steel hardware
- No assembly required
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
- Teak Trough Planter, 20" x 60" has a $15.00 additional shipping charge
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI
- Faster shipping is not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.
- Would you like to specify a delivery week? Call us at 1-888-833-1412 to place your order!