Teak Serving Board
Exclusive | Solid Teak Serving Board
- Generously sized serving board for appetizers, cheeses and more
- Handcrafted from sustainably harvested, solid teak
Simple and beautiful, this crosscut teak serving board reveals intriguing patterns of growth rings, each representing one year in the life of the tree. Handcrafted in Costa Rica from sustainably harvested teak; your purchase helps protect and restore tropical ecosystems.
- Made of true teak (Tectona grandis) sustainably harvested in Costa Rica
- Approximately 13" to 15" in diameter x 1/2" thick
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about : Teak Serving Board:
Bought it for my Italian husband, who always enjoys putting out cheese, olives, etc for guests. He used to serve it on a "no personality" cutting board, but now takes pride in displaying it on this teak wood. I even overheard him drawing attention to it to his buddies and boasting that I had gotten it for him, and that it's teak. We love it!
When not in use, I've centered in on our breakfast table and placed my wooden fruit bowl on it. Makes a great display base :)
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI
- Faster shipping methods, including FedEx Ground, are not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.