Tartan Plaid Tablecloth, 54” Square
Exclusive | Set a Festive Table with the Tartan Plaid Square Table Cloth by April Cornell
- Vibrant woven tablecloth brightens any occasion
- A stunning start to a beautiful tablescape
- Loomed by hand with a hand-knotted fringe
- 54" square
- How April Cornell Brings Linens to Life with Artistry and Technique
From picnics in the apple orchard to festive holiday gatherings, this radiant plaid brings panache to any gathering. Loomed by hand from yarn-dyed cotton, April Cornell's Tartan Plaid square table cloth is lovely on its own and stunning when paired with Applicious table linens.
Transform ordinary into delightful with vibrant, nature-inspired linens from world-renowned textile artist April Cornell. The vivid hues of her lively prints are achieved by a traditional hand-screening process that uses multiple layers of ink to create the signature depth and dimension. Plaids are woven from yard-dyed cotton in colors so rich they seem to jump off the fabric. Mix and match April Cornell linens to create a unique tableau for everyday meals, intimate dinners and festive gatherings. You'll treasure and enjoy April Cornell's fine table linens for years to come.
- 100% cotton
- 54" square
- Machine wash separately in cold water; tumble dry low. Warm iron as needed.
- Fabric is imported