Galvanized Self-Watering Planters
NEW & Exclusive | Galvanized Corrugated Metal Planter Adds Signature Style and Self-Watering Ease to Outdoor Plantings
- The first self-watering galvanized planter!
- Innovative watering system delivers moisture as roots need it so plants thrive
- Generous reservoir so you water less often
- Built to last, with galvanized walls and aluminum trim
- For each short planter, we recommend two 20-quart bags of our premium Organic Self-Watering Potting Mix; for the tall planter, three bags
Dress up your porch, patio, deck, balcony or poolside! Aluminum trim with a faux wood finish gives this ultra-durable, galvanized planter a modern edge. The patented watering system uses capillary tubes to deliver water from the built-in reservoir to keep plant roots consistently moist. This versatile planter is ideal for vegetables and herbs, or use it to create a dramatic ornamental planting.
- Assembly required
- Steel, aluminum, ABS plastic, polypropylene
- Short planter is 18-3/4" square x 12-3/4" H overall; bottom is 16" square; 8-1/2" planting depth; weighs 15-1/2 lbs.; holds 30 quarts of potting mix and reservoir holds 8 quarts
- Tall planter is 19-5/8" square x 22-7/8" H overall; bottom is 13-5/8" square; 11-1/2" planting depth; weighs 20 lbs. 9 oz.; holds 50 quarts of potting mix and reservoir holds 8 quarts
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive