Surreal™ Woodland Oak Round Planters
NEW | High-Performance, Ultra-Realistic Log Planters Might Even Fool Mother Nature!
- Log planters are so lifelike — even up close you'll think they arrived fresh from the forest
- Unlike real logs they're lightweight, won't rot, and provide optimum conditions for roots
- The rugged, authentic bark texture is made from molds of real logs
- Outdoors, plant with flowers, foliage plants or succulents
- Adorn with dried flowers, pinecones and Spanish moss for creative centerpieces and seasonal arrangements
Growing plants in hollowed-out logs is a timeless tradition that brings rustic, natural beauty to gardens, patios and decks. Compared to real logs these planters are so much easier to plant and maintain -- and they're better for plants, too! Made from tough, high-density, weatherproof polyurethane, the thick-walled planters help insulate roots from scorching heat and frigid nights. And unlike wooden planters, these retain moisture so roots stay healthier and you water less often. When using outdoors, remove the plug in the bottom to allow water to drain. Indoors, insert the plug to protect surfaces from water damage. The tough, high-density polyurethane is protected by UV-resistant paint, ensuring fade-free planters you'll enjoy for many years. Individual hand-painting ensures a naturally beautiful planter. Manufacturer’s lifetime warranty.
- High-density polyurethane
- 13" planter: Outside diameter: 14-3/4" x 11-3/4" H
- Inside diameter: 12-1/4" x 10-1/2" D
- Holds 18 quarts of potting mix
- Weighs 3 lbs., 8 oz.
- 9" planter: Outside diameter 10" x 8" H
- Inside diameter: 7-3/4" x 7-1/2" D
- Holds 5 quarts of potting mix
- Weighs 2 lbs.
- Made in USA
- Please allow 1 to 2 weeks for delivery