Super Hoops, Set of 6
Exclusive | Super Hoops Support Every Type of Garden Fabric and Shade Net
- Use hoops to support garden row covers, protecting plants from frost, insects, birds, or intense sun
- Ideal for our 3' x 3' and 3' x 6' raised beds as well as in-ground beds
- Choice of 2 styles: Super Hoops for new transplants and low-growing crops; High Rise Super Hoops for taller plants
- Set of 6 hoops
Back by popular demand, these support hoops are customer and staff favorites. Made from two heavy-gauge wires joined by cross braces, they're easier to install than single hoops (no flopping!) and they support fabric, bird net and shade net better, too. They're ideally suited for 3' wide raised beds. They may also be used in 4' wide beds as well as in-ground beds; for these situations we recommend using 10" Extra-Tall Earth Staples to secure the hoops, especially in soft ground and windy areas. Super Hoops are 58" L and provide 14" headroom in a 3' wide bed — plenty of height for new transplants and low-growing crops. Hi-Rise Super Hoops include two sets of Super Hoops with 12 inline connectors. They’re 116" L and provide 43" headroom in a 3' bed, enough height for all but the tallest crops. Be sure to order the wider width row cover material for the Hi-Rise setup.
- Powder-coated flexible steel wire
- 3.7 mm wire with 2.7 mm wire crosses braces
- Super Hoops are 58" L x 4" W
- Hi-Rise Super Hoops are 116" L x 4" W overall
- Hi-Rise Super Hoops consist of two sets of Super Hoops and 12 in-line connectors
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!