Sundra Woven Tank Rain Barrel
This item is currently not available.
Handsome Faux-Wicker Rain Barrel Holds 80 Gallons
- Modern styling and textured finish complement many home styles
- Narrow shape fits along any exterior wall
- Conserve precious rainwater for use on your gardens and save on your water bill
With a surface texture that resembles woven wicker, the Sundra Woven Tank Rain Barrel adds a distinctive design element to your home's exterior while it collects rainwater. Naturally chlorine-free, rainwater is ideal for watering gardens and can be a lifesaver when watering restrictions are in place. The rain barrel is made from long-lasting polyethylene with extra thick walls for stability and durability. Along with the rain barrel, you'll also get a Universal Downspout Kit that provides everything you need to connect the barrel to your downspout. The kit includes a drill bit that allows you to drill the necessary hole in the rain barrel, so you can customize placement of the intake hose based on where you place the barrel, as well as an integrated filter to remove debris from water before it enters the barrel.
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- 32" W x 46-1/2" H x 16" D
- Holds 80 gallons
- Includes Universal Downspout Kit
- Made in Germany by Otto Graf
- Not for drinking water use
- This item has a $10.00 additional shipping charge
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI
- Faster shipping methods, including FedEx Ground, are not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.