Succulent Kokedama Kit
NEW | Succulent Kokedama Kit Creates Unique Living Art
- A beautiful, fun and creative project
- All-in-one kit includes everything but the plants
- Give the kit, or give the completed kokedama
With this easy-to-use kit, you're ready to design your own unique and intriguing kokedama (“moss ball”) creation. A traditional Japanese craft, kokedama is the art of planting a twine-wrapped moss ball, and then hanging it or displaying it in a tray. Succulent kit includes one 7" dia. tan moss ball with frame, soil, decorative moss, twine and 16" hanging chain. Not watertight. Plants not included.
- Stainless steel, decorative moss, hemp twine, potting medium
- 7" in diameter x 6" H
- Top opening: 2-1/2" in diameter
- Hanging chain and hook: 16" L
- Twine: 18'
- Plants not included
- Not watertight