5-Gallon Stoneware Pickling Crock
Authentic 5-Gallon Stoneware Crock for Pickling and Fermenting
- Enjoy easy homemade pickles, sauerkraut and other pickled and fermented foods
- Making your own traditional gourmet treats is easy with this pickling crock
- Choose crock, crock and cover, or save when you buy the complete kit of crock, cover and weights
- Made in the USA by Ohio Stoneware
With a classic design that is both decorative and functional, this 5-gallon stoneware fermentation crock provides a time-tested vessel for transforming cucumbers into crunchy homemade pickles, as well as making sauerkraut, kimchi and other gourmet fermented treats. Also ideal for kitchen and household storage. Made in Ohio, each thick-walled crock is fired at a high temperature for durability, finished with a food-safe, lead-free glaze and stamped with a signature seal denoting the size. Three options: buy the crock on its own; purchase the crock and cover; or choose the complete kit, which includes crock, cover and weights to keep foods submerged for safe, efficient pickling and fermenting.
- Stoneware with food-safe, lead-free glaze
- 5-gallon crock is 13" in diameter x 14-1/4" H and weighs 27-3/4 lbs.
- Cover for 5-gallon crock is 14-3/4" in diameter x 1-1/2" H and weighs 9-3/4 lbs.
- Two-piece, unglazed ceramic pickling weights for 5-gallon crock are 9-1/4" in diameter x 1" H and weigh 6 lbs.
- Holds 5 gallons
- Microwave-, oven- and dishwasher-safe
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!
- 5-Gallon Stoneware Pickling Crock Complete Kit has a $10.00 additional shipping charge
- 5-Gallon Stoneware Pickling Crock with Cover has a $10.00 additional shipping charge
- 5-Gallon Stoneware Pickling Crock has a $5.00 additional shipping charge