1-Gallon Stoneware Pickling Crock
Authentic 1-Gallon Stoneware Crock for Pickling and Fermenting
- Enjoy easy homemade pickles, sauerkraut and other pickled and fermented foods
- Making your own traditional gourmet treats is simple with this pickling crock
- Choose crock, crock and cover, or save when you buy the complete kit of crock, cover and weights
- Made in the USA by Ohio Stoneware
With a classic design that is both decorative and functional, this stoneware fermentation crock provides a time-tested vessel for transforming cucumbers into crunchy homemade pickles, as well as making sauerkraut, kimchi and other gourmet fermented treats. Also ideal for kitchen and household storage. Made in Ohio, each thick-walled crock is fired at a high temperature for durability, finished with a food-safe, lead-free glaze and stamped with a signature seal denoting the size. Three options: buy the crock on its own; purchase the crock and cover; or choose the complete kit which includes crock, cover and weights to keep foods submerged for safe, effective pickling and fermenting.
- Stoneware with food-safe, lead-free glaze
- 1-gallon crock is 8" in diameter x 8-1/2" H and weighs 8-1/2 lbs.
- Cover for 1-gallon crock is 10" in diameter x 1-1/2" H and weighs 3-3/4 lbs.
- Two-piece, unglazed ceramic pickling weights for 1-gallon crock are 6" in diameter (together) x 1" H and weigh 2 lbs.
- Holds 1 gallon
- Microwave-, oven- and dishwasher-safe
- 1-Gallon Stoneware Pickling Crock Complete Kit has a $10.00 additional shipping charge
- 1-Gallon Stoneware Pickling Crock with Cover has a $10.00 additional shipping charge
- 1-Gallon Stoneware Pickling Crock has a $5.00 additional shipping charge