Cold Frame, 4' x 4'
Exclusive | Cold Frame Gives You a Jump on the Growing Season
- Shelter seedlings from chilly spring weather
- Start gardening earlier and grow later in fall
- Protects plants from insects and animals, too
This convenient cold frame provides a sheltered place to harden off seedlings, and protects plants from unpredictable spring weather for faster growth and an earlier harvest. The cover protects plants from harsh wind and chilly temperatures, as well as insects and other pests. It also prevents indoor-grown seedlings from getting sunburned as they acclimate to the outdoors. Adjustable screened vents promote air circulation and allow excess heat to escape on sunny days. Also handy for extending the growing season later into fall. 4' square x 27-1/2" high; sized so it can also be used over a 4' 4' raised bed.
- Assembly required
- Powder-coated steel frame; reinforced PVC cover
- 48" sq x 27-1/2" H
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive