Exclusive | No Bending, No Weeding Standing Garden is Self-Watering, Too!
- Elevated garden is easy to plant, tend and harvest
- Grow a garden in any sunny spot!
- Water reservoir keeps plants lush and productive
- Shown with optional casters, sold separately
Our Standing Garden lets you garden in complete comfort — no bending or stooping. Grow salad greens, herbs, even tomatoes and peppers on a deck, patio, or right on your doorstep. The handsome, rot-resistant cedar bed on powder-coated aluminum legs holds a 4-gallon self-watering tray, to keep soil perfectly moist without daily watering. 10-1/2" planting depth for large plants, even root crops.
- Easy assembly
- Cedar with powder-coated aluminum legs
- 39-1/2" L x 16-1/2" W x 32" H overall
- 10-1/2" deep planting area
- Holds 100 quarts of potting mix
- Please note that planter boxes cannot hold regular garden soil, topsoil, sand, clay or rocks
- 4-gallon water reservoir
- Casters are sold separately
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about : Standing Garden:
I've always wanted one of these standing gardens, but by the time I ordered it the summer growing season was halfway gone. But I look forward to planting a fall veggie garden. This item is made of good quality material and I think I'll be using it for many years.
- Was this a gift?:
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI
- Faster shipping methods, including Ground, are not available for this item.