Stacking Tomato Ladders, Set of 6
Exclusive | Whether Your Tomatoes are Tumbling, Tall or Towering, You Need Our Ladder Trellis
- Sturdy trellis support plants for a big harvest of unblemished fruit
- V-shaped design and patented cradle shape support fruit-laden vines more effectively than stakes
- Ideal for raised beds and small-space gardens
We've made our popular tomato trellis ladder even better. They still have 7mm steel uprights and our exclusive "plant cradle" crosspieces that give multiple places for vines to rest. But now they're modular and stackable, so you can arrange them any way you like. Each set includes six 32-1/2" tall sections. Use singly to support eggplants and peppers; stack two for bush tomatoes; stack three for tall, indeterminate tomatoes. These are the sturdiest ladders you can buy — 20% thicker than others on the market — with a long-lasting, weatherproof powder coating. (We have some that are 15 years old and still look as good as new.) Tomato Ladders will make the most of your garden space, reduce damage from pests and diseases, and give you a bigger harvest of delicious, unblemished fruit. Ladders nest for compact off-season storage. Choice of Red or Green.
- Powder-coated steel
- 6" W x 6" D x 32-1/2" H overall
- Single is 22" H installed; stacked double is 49" H; triple is 78" H
- Sturdy 7mm diameter upright supports
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
- Plugs To Keep Water Out
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!