Exclusive | Beautiful Tuteurs Aren't Just for the Flower Garden
- Create a winter display with Solar String Lights, sold separately
- Add style and grow vertically!
- Sturdy five-legged frame
- Both sizes fit in a 3' x 6' raised bed; medium fits 3' x 3' bed as well
Create an eye-catching display by stringing lights up these 5-legged obelisks made from powder-coated steel and wire with an antique finish. Or, bring some classic French style to your kitchen garden. These handsome steel supports are strong enough to hold heavy harvests of cucumbers or beans, and at these terrific prices, they're an affordable indulgence. Of course, they're equally at home in the flower garden. The vertical poles are ideal for climbers, such as pole beans and morning glories; the spiral wires suit twiners like clematis and sweet peas.
- Powder-coated 3/8" tubular steel and steel wire with antiqued finish
- Medium is 28" in diameter x 62" H
- Large is 38" in diameter x 86" H
- Easy, no-tools assembly
- Breaks down flat for off-season storage
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive