Highly Effective Organic Insecticide Spinosad in an Easy-to-Apply Dust
- Organic insecticide spinosad controls many insect pests
- Use on fruits, vegetables and ornamentals
- Choice of two sizes
Spinosad is a soil-dwelling bacterium that controls dozens of insect pests: bagworms, borers, beetles, spider mites, tent caterpillars, loopers, and many, many more. Yet it has a low environmental impact because, once dry, it only kills insects that ingest it. That means you won’t harm beneficial insects. We recommend applying in the evening when bees are not active.
- Contains spinosad (spinosyn A and spinosyn D)
- Choice of two sizes: 1-1/2 lbs. or 4 lbs.
- Always read and follow label directions carefully
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!