Puro 20 Self-Watering Sphere Planter, Small
This item is currently not available.
Stylish Self-Watering Planter for Houseplants and Herbs
- Showcase indoor plants in this eye-catching planter
- Self-watering for healthy plants with less work
- Liner lifts out for tidy, convenient maintenance
- Made in Germany of glossy, durable UV-resistant ABS plastic
- 8" in diameter x 6-1/3" high
Accent your orchids and small houseplants in award-winning style with the Lechuza® Puro self-watering planter. The dramatic sphere shape creates an eye-catching focal point. A removable liner makes planting and maintenance easy and tidy.
This all-in-one planter includes a specially formulated granular material, called Lechuza PON, that's made from nutrient-enriched pumice, zeolites and lava. The clean, attractive material wicks water up from the built-in reservoir, aerates the roots and provides your plant with nutrition. A layer of Lechuza PON spread over the reservoir wicks water to the potting mix around your plant’s roots.
The water reservoir releases moisture as your plants need it and lets you water less often. A built-in water-level indicator tells you when it’s time to add more water. The stylish outer pot is watertight so you can place it directly on furniture without worrying about leaks. Inside, a matching liner easily lifts out, making it easy to change plants, repot, trim roots and rinse leaves. From the makers of classic Playmobile® toys, award-winning Lechuza planters are crafted in Germany from durable, shatterproof, UV-safe plastic.
This all-in-one planter includes the planter, liner, water-level indicator and Lechuza PON.
- Polypropylene plastic container, liner with handles, reservoir platform, water level indicator with sleeve, granular potting mix
- 8" in diameter x 6-1/3" H overall
- Bottom of pot is 4-1/2" in diameter
- Inner pot is 4-3/4" in diameter x 4-3/4" high
- Weighs 1.38 lbs.
- Holds 1 quart potting mix
- Reservoir holds 2 cups