Sonoma Self-Watering Planter, Small
NEW & Exclusive | The Beauty of Glazed Pottery in a Lightweight, Unbreakable, Self-Watering Planter
- Lightweight, durable planter resembles heavy pottery
- Self-watering to reduce watering chores and provide plants with consistent moisture
- Perfect for dramatic flower displays
- We recommend one 20-quart bag of our premium Organic Self-Watering Potting Mix; each of these planters holds 20 quarts
Even up close, this pot resembles a substantial piece of pottery — until you pick it up and realize it's made from lightweight polypropylene. And unlike pottery, it won't crack or chip. Inside, our exclusive self-watering system reduces watering chores and provides plants with the consistent moisture they need to thrive. Simply fill the reservoir with water through the convenient fill tube. An overflow hole drains excess water. This durable, lightweight planter will hold up in extreme weather and is UV-protected to eliminate fading in the sun. Won't crack or chip in temperatures to -20 degrees F. Black, Cranberry and Teal have a high-gloss finish. Rust has a matte mineral finish. Hand-painted finish; colors may vary slightly. Planter is made in USA from 30% reused material.
- Copolymer resin, polypropylene
- 14-1/2" in diameter x 15-1/2" H
- Holds 20 quarts of potting mix
- Planting depth is 6-3/4"
- Reservoir holds 1 gallon
- Weighs 2.08 lbs.
- Planter is made in USA
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive