Sonoma Self-Watering Planter, Large
Exclusive | The Beauty of Glazed Pottery in a Lightweight, Unbreakable, Large Resin Planter
- Lightweight, durable planter resembles heavy pottery
- Self-watering to reduce watering chores and provide plants with consistent moisture
- Perfect for dramatic flower displays
- We recommend three 20-quart bags of our premium Organic Self-Watering Potting Mix; each of these planters holds 45 quarts
Even up close, this pot resembles a substantial piece of pottery -- until you pick it up and realize it's made from lightweight polypropylene. And unlike pottery, it won't crack or chip. Inside, our exclusive self-watering system reduces watering chores and provides plants with the consistent moisture they need to thrive. Simply fill the reservoir with water through the convenient fill tube. An overflow hole drains excess water. This durable, lightweight planter will hold up in extreme weather and is UV-protected to eliminate fading in the sun. Won't crack or chip in temperatures to -20 degrees F. Black, Cranberry and Teal have a high-gloss finish. Rust has a matte mineral finish. Colors may vary slightly. Planter is made in USA from 30% reused material.
- Copolymer resin, polypropylene
- 18-1/2" in diameter x 19-1/4" H
- Holds 45 quarts of potting mix
- Planting depth is 11-1/4"
- Reservoir holds 1 gallon
- Weighs 4.6 lbs.
- Planter is made in USA
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about : Sonoma Self-Watering Planter, Large:
This supposedly "cranberry" planter is a disgusting brown . Not red at all!!