Solar Shed Light
This item is currently not available.
Convenient Solar Shed Light is Easy to Install
- Eliminate fumbling around in the dark for tools and supplies
- Perfect for your garden shed, garage, carport or woodshed
- Powered by the sun; no electrical outlet or extension cords needed
This easy-to-install shed light has five super-bright LEDs that illuminate your workspace so you can find just what you're looking for. The wall-mounted light is 8-1/4" wide and includes an 18" on/off pull cord. The solar panel is connected to the light with a 12' cord, so you can set up the solar panel in a sunny spot.
- Plastic, rechargeable NiMH batteries, wiring
- Light is 8-1/4" W x 2-1/2" H x 1-1/4" deep
- Solar panel is 4-1/4" square x 2-3/4" deep
- For best results, place the solar panel in full sun
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
It's been a month since I installed this solar shed light. The LED lighting is weak, but it does allow me to find things at night in my tool shed. This is not a polyscrystalline panel as show on the website, but instead the cheaper black amorphous. If you need a fixed solar light in a small shed, this solar light will do the trick. I gave it two stars because the lighting is weak and the panel isn't polycrystalline.
I gave this shed light 2 stars because the solar panel is a cheap amorphous panel, not the polycrystalline shown in the catalog. I wrote Gardener's about this and I was told they'd correct this "error." Two weeks later and the deceptive image still remains on their website. I doubt they will be honest about displaying the correct solar panel image. Also, I found the LEDs not all that bright. It was pretty faint light in my 6x6 tool shed,even with a week of charging the batteries.