Solar Illuminated Planter, Medium
This item is currently not available.
Luminous, Solar-Powered Planter Brings the Evening Garden to Life
- DIY SLIDESHOW: Light it Up and Let it Glow! Use garden planters to create a sparkling scene on your doorstep.
- VIDEO: Solar Illuminated Planters
- Light up your landscape with this innovative planter
- Powered by the sun so you can display it anywhere
- Choose color-changing mode or select a single color
By day, this frosted white planter adds a contemporary accent. When dusk falls, the magic begins as it illuminates from within and casts a magical glow. You can choose color-changing mode or select a single color. Best of all, it's solar-powered so you can display it anywhere — no outlets or extension cords needed! The solar panel is mounted on a 10' cord so you can place it in full sun and display the planter in shade, and the 16 LEDs inside will glow for 6 to 8 hours on a full charge. This planter is 18" in diameter and 20" tall with a 10" planting depth. Sold individually; display in multiples for added drama and impact.
- Translucent polyethylene, LEDs, wiring
- 18" in diameter x 20" H with a 10" planting depth
- 1" drainage hole in bottom of planter
- 10' cord to solar panel
- Run time of 6 to 8 hours on a full charge (6 to 8 hours in full sun)
- Rechargeable NiMH batteries included
- On/off switch