All-Purpose Solar Pump
This item is currently not available.
This Versatile Fountain Pump is Powered by the Sun
A water feature lets you enjoy the sights and sounds of moving water and adds a finishing touch to your landscape — and this solar pump kit makes it easy to create your own. Use it to add a vertical spray or bubbler in a pond or water garden, or build your own container fountain, without the headache of running extension cords. Kit includes the pump, a solar panel connected to the pump with a 14' cord (letting you place the pump in the shade), height extensions so you can place the fountain under water, a foam "island" so you can float the pump on the water surface, and three spray heads so you can create different spray patterns. Pump can be adjusted to spray water to three heights — 7", 15" and 19" — and can be hooked up to your own fountain head. The remote control can adjust pump to spray water to three heights — 7", 15" and 19"; turn the pump on and off; to adjust the spray pattern; or to set the timer so the fountain runs for 2 hours at the same time each day. We've tested many solar-powered fountains and find this one to be the most effective and most versatile.
- Solar-powered pump can be used in ponds, water gardens and containers
- Detached solar panel lets you place fountain in the shade and panel in full sun
- Pump can be adjusted to spray water to three heights
- Includes remote control with timer
- Plastic, foam rubber, nylon, galvanized steel
- Pump is 1-1/2" W x 1-3/4" D x 1-3/4" H
- 14' L wire from pump to solar panel
- Automatic shut-off; run-time is 2 hours
- Operated by remote control
- Pump should be flushed twice a week
- Protect from freezing temperatures
Customers Also Bought