Snip-n-Spray Garden and Landscape Sprinkler System
This item is currently not available.
Exclusive | Easy Drought-Proofing in 15 Minutes or Less with this DIY Above Ground Sprinkler System
- Customize your watering and help plants thrive
- Place sprinklers wherever you need them along the hose
- Conserve water and reduce your water bill
In minutes you can set up a unique, above-ground watering system to fit your landscape, and then leave it in place for easy watering all season long. Simple, no-tools assembly: Use scissors to cut the hose to length and attach sprinklers with quick-connect couplers, included. Multiple spray patterns on sprinklers let you set them to water plants (not paths or driveway), conserving water and reducing your water bill. Set the sprinklers to water a half circle, a full circle, or a narrow wedge (ideal for vegetable garden rows). Or set them to either the super-fine fogging or the fine mist settings that are gentle on seedlings and delicate plants. The system waters 500 square feet or more and includes 50' of hose and five sprinklers.
- PVC garden hose, plastic fittings
- Includes 50' of hose, 5 sprinklers, 5 end caps, faucet adapter and 1 two-way and 1 three-way quick-connect fitting
- Sprinklers are 2-1/4" diameter x 8" H overall, including 6" ground stake
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!