Tomato Cage, Single
Exclusive | Super-Sturdy Tomato Cage Supports Heavy Yields
- Extra-strong cage keeps tomato plants upright for a bigger, cleaner harvest
- Big, 8" square openings make harvesting easy
- Hinged panels fold flat for compact storage
Longtime customer favorites, our heavy-duty, powder-coated steel tomato cages are taller, wider and stronger than old-fashioned cone-shaped supports. And unlike flimsier versions, these are strong enough to support full-grown vines loaded with tomatoes. The cages support plants on all sides (no tying needed) and keep plants up off the ground for better air circulation, cleaner fruit and fewer diseases. Large openings make harvesting easy, and the cages fold flat for off-season storage. In windy locations, we recommend anchoring with our Extra-Tall Earth Staples.
- Powder-coated steel
- 14-3/8" square x 39" H overall including 7" legs; 32" H installed
- 8" square openings
- 10 gauge wire
- Cages fold for off-season storage
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I have a small bed and needed something to keep my Standard poodle out. These work great as a fence. Just unfold them.
- Was this a gift?: