Serenade® Garden Disease Control
Serenade® Garden Disease Control, 32 oz. Spray
Item # 35-097
Serenade® Garden Disease Control Concentrate, 32 oz.
Item # 39-383
A One-Step, Natural Control for Dozens of Plant Diseases
- Works on all fruits, vegetables, flowers and ornamentals
- Available in two convenient sizes: a ready-to-use spray and a concentrate
- Controls anthracnose, bacterial spot, leaf blight, early and late blights, rust, powdery mildew, gray mold and black mold, and scab
Thousands of commercial growers use Serenade® Garden Disease Control to control foliar diseases, because it's so safe you can spray and harvest the same day. OMRI (Organic Materials Review Institute) listed, Serenade® Garden Disease Control contains Bacillus subtilis, a soil-dwelling bacterium that controls leaf blight, black mold, powdery mildew and many other diseases.
- Two sizes: the convenient, 32-ounce ready-to-use spray or the economical concentrate; 32-ounce concentrate makes up to 32 gallons of spray
- Certified organic
- Always read and follow label directions carefully
Identifying the problem is the first step in finding an earth-friendly way to reduce the damage caused by garden foes. Our directory features the most common causes of garden problems.
Techniques for prevention and control.
How can you prevent Tomato Blight? Unfortunately, there's no silver bullet for Late Blight. The most important thing you can do: be alert, be prepared.
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!