17” Self-Watering Rolling Planter, Bronze
Exclusive | Showcase Patio Plants in Self-Watering Rolling Planters
- Self-watering planters have large reservoirs to reduce watering chores
- Wicking system keeps soil evenly moist for optimal plant growth
- Casters make planters easy to move around
- We recommend two 20-quart bags of our premium Organic Self-Watering Potting Mix; each of these planters holds 32 quarts
Our Self-Watering Rolling Planter has four double-wheel casters that roll effortlessly over floors, carpet, and even rough flagstone. An 8-1/2 quart water reservoir and water-level indicator help keep your plants well-irrigated and healthy.
- UV-stabilized plastic
- 17-1/4" sq x 13-1/2" H
- Holds 32 quarts of container mix
- 8-1/2 quart water reservoir
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Other pots of this type drain OK out of the box - but not these! Usually the advice would be RTFM, but there was no FM to RT. Good design, bad manufacturing! Now I can either remove all from the pot,remove the plugs (or whatever) and replant, or pump out frequently.
Given our recent heavy and frequent rains,I am not amused!
(The reviews pointing out this problem all appeared AFTER I had planted.)
- Was this a gift?: