Self-Watering Patio Planter, Terra Cotta
Grow Fresh Herbs and Veggies In Any Sunny Spot
- Grow tomatoes, herbs, greens or flowers in any sunny spot
- New rolled rim for easy handling
- 4-gallon water reservoir and patented wicking system
- For easy mobility, add a set of optional casters, or elevate onto the Trolley, sold separately
- We recommend two 20-quart bags of our premium Organic Self-Watering Potting Mix; each of these planters holds 40 quarts
With just a few square feet in a sunny spot and a few minutes a week, you can be growing your own fresh and flavorful salads, sweet or hot peppers, edible flowers, herbs or an abundance of colorful flowers. Our most versatile, self-watering planter features a big four-gallon water reservoir and a patented wicking system, a combination that outperforms garden-grown plants 2 to 1.
- Made of UV-stabilized polypropylene
- 26" L x 19-3/4" W x 10-1/2" H
- Soil capacity is 40 quarts
- Water reservoir holds 4 gallons
- Easy assembly; instructions included
- There are drainage holes to open for outdoor use (see instructions)
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!