Self-Watering Container Mix, 20 Qts.
This item is currently not available.
Exclusive | The Perfect Soil Mix for Self-Watering Containers
- Lightweight mix wicks water from the reservoir to the root system
- Well-drained to prevent waterlogged soil
- Specially formulated for self-watering containers; also great for standard planters
Our field tests prove it: In self-watering planters, this lightweight mix works better than conventional potting soil. Its coarse, airy texture acts like a wick, carrying water from the planter’s reservoir to the root system. The result is more vigorous root growth, better aeration and less waterlogging. It's also an ideal mix for standard pots and planters. Contains sphagnum peat, perlite, vermiculite and limestone. 20-quart bag.
- Contains sphagnum peat, perlite, vermiculite and limestone
- 20-quart bag
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
- International delivery is not available for this item