Seed Tape, Set of 4
Exclusive | Seed Tapes: Precision Planting with No Waste, No Thinning
Seed Tapes are the perfect, no-waste way to plant where space really counts — in containers, raised beds, or small gardens. Each strip of biodegradable paper is embedded with perfectly spaced seeds; simply unroll into a planting furrow and cover. Planting is precise, there's little or no thinning needed, and the germination rate is outstanding. Seed Tapes are made by Suttons Seeds, one of England's most trusted growers, and we're offering some of their most reliable and rewarding vegetable varieties.
2009 was a tough year for gardeners in the Northeast: cold, windy, plagued by heavy rains and blight — not the best year to try a new product like these Seed Tapes in our test gardens. But, to our surprise, nearly 100 percent of the seeds germinated. Popular with English gardeners for years, Seed Tapes have made believers of us. This set of 4 Seed Tape includes three tapes each of Carrot (Amsterdam Forcing 3), Radish (French Breakfast), Lettuce (Webb's Wonderful) and Beet (Boltardy).
- Save when you buy this set of 4 seed varieties
- Seed tapes are a terrific way to plant small gardens and raised beds
- Also ideal for mid-season succession planting between rows
- Seeds are evenly spaced and embedded in biodegradable paper tape
- Biodegradable paper with embedded seeds
- Four seed types with 16-1/2' total length each
- Non-GMO seed
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive