Sawyer® Premium Insect Repellent Clothing Spray
Permethrin Spray-On Insect Repellent for Clothing and Gear
- Insect-repelling treatment for clothing and other fabrics
- Repels and kills ticks, chiggers, mites and mosquitoes
- Easy spray-on application
- Lasts 6 washings or 42 days of sun exposure
Wear your favorite clothing while enjoying the benefits of insect protection. Simply spray on fabric and allow to dry before wearing or using. The active ingredient, permethrin, is a synthetic form of a natural repellent found in pyrethrum flowers. Sawyer Permethrin not only repels insects, it actually kills ticks, mosquitoes, chiggers, mites, and more than 55 other kinds of insects on contact. Permethrin is odorless after drying and will not stain or damage clothing, fabrics, or outdoor gear. (However, we recommend testing on an inside hem first.) A single application lasts 6 washings or 42 days of sun exposure. Easy spray-on application (spray on clothes before wearing).
- Active ingredient: permethrin (0.5%)
- 2-1/4" in diameter x 9" H
- 9 fl. oz.
- Must be sprayed on clothes before wearing and not while wearing