Colorful Salad Grow Bag
Exclusive | Bountiful Salad Greens Right on Your Doorstep — with Grow Bags
- Grow fresh salad greens anywhere
- Made from patented, double-layer polypropylene that lets roots breathe
- Grow Bags make the most of limited space and fold flat for off-season storage
- Shown with the Self-Watering Tray, sold separately
For years now, gardeners in England have made the most of very limited garden space by growing vegetables, greens and herbs in plastic bags placed on steps, patios and landings. We’ve made improvements and achieved terrific results — and you will, too! First, our Salad Grow Bags are made of patented, double-layer polypropylene instead of sheet plastic. This felt-like fabric breaths better, so your plants won’t suffer from heat build-up, overwatering, or poor aeration. Plus, our fabric air prunes plant roots, resulting in a strong, healthy root system. We’ve developed a Grow Bag for many popular crops — shallow for salads, deep for tomatoes, peppers and potatoes. That means less planting mix to buy and better results.
- Patented two-layer, BPA-free polypropylene fabric
- 14-1/2" W x 21-1/2" L x 5" H
- Holds 35 quarts of planting mix
- Made in USA
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!