Salad Bar Garden
Exclusive | Enjoy Fresh Salad Greens Right from Your Deck
- Convenient elevated garden for growing greens and herbs
- The perfect height for easy tending — no bending, no kneeling
- Made from attractive, rot-resistant cedar
- Made in Vermont
Grow your own salad greens and herbs right on your deck or patio in this compact salad garden planter. With a footprint of less than 6-1/2 square feet, it’s ideal for condos and townhouses with limited space for gardening. The 4-1/2" deep planting box is just right for shallow-rooted crops like greens and herbs. Made from rot-resistant cedar and plywood.
- Cedar and plywood
- 49-3/4" L x 19" W x 33-1/2" H
- 4-1/2" planting depth
- Holds 60 quarts of container mix
- Plants shown are not included
- Easy assembly
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI
- Faster shipping methods, including FedEx Ground, are not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.
- Would you like to specify a delivery week? Call us at 1-888-833-1412 to place your order!