Round Water Saver Pocket with Pebbles
Exclusive | Water Saver Pockets Help Hold Moisture and Improve Soil Aeration
- Fabric pockets and Aqua Pebbles create an ideal environment for plant roots
- Aqua Pebbles absorb and retain water while aiding in drainage
- Flexible fabric conforms to a variety of pot sizes and shapes
- Choice of 2 sizes
These zippered fabric pockets are easy to fill with our exclusive Aqua Pebbles, included. These clay balls absorb and retain water, while also holding pockets of air, creating an ideal environment for root growth. Simply place the pebble-filled pocket at the bottom of your planter, add container mix and plant as usual. The zippered pockets keep the pebbles separate from the soil, making end-of-season cleanup easier. Both the fabric pockets and the Aqua Pebbles are reusable. The 12" diameter and 16" diameter pockets are perfect for round or square pots.
Aqua Pebbles are made from clay that's been fired at high temperatures, creating a porous material that holds water and then releases it slowly as plants need it. Commonly used in hydroponics and terrariums and as a potting medium for orchids, the clay balls are also ideal in container plantings. Our exclusive blend includes pebbles in a variety of sizes to create the optimal amount of air space.
- Dacron mesh fabric, zipper, expanded clay pebbles
- Two sizes: 12" in diameter x 4" high or 16" in diameter x 4" high
- Each pocket includes 5 lbs. of Aqua Pebbles
- Reusable; pockets may be handwashed
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive