Rhubarb, Set of 3
Grow Rhubarb for Delicious Pies and Sauces
- A perennial favorite for pies and other desserts
- ‘Chipman's Canada Red’ is an extra-sweet variety with bright red stems
- Long-lived and easy to grow
- Shipping by growing zone begins in late March and continues into June; please allow 1 to 2 weeks for delivery
A long-lived perennial, rhubarb is hardy, adaptable and easy to grow. It's also one of the first edibles that are ready to harvest in spring. ‘Chipman's Canada Red’ is a particularly sweet variety, and the bright red stems make desserts that are as beautiful as they are delicious. Three 2-year-old, bareroot plants. Hardy in Zones 3-8. Not sure of your zone? Our Zone Finder tool can help!
- Three 2-year-old, bareroot rhubarb plants
- Hardy in zones 3-8
- Plant in full sun in well-drained soil
- International delivery is not available for this item
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI
- Faster shipping is not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.
- Would you like to specify a delivery week? Call us at 1-888-833-1412 to place your order!