NEW | Hungry Composting Worms Turn Kitchen Waste into Nutrient-Rich Fertilizer
- Red wigglers are the best worms for composting in a worm bin
- They digest kitchen waste, leaving nutrient-rich castings behind
- Use both the castings and compost "tea" as fertilizer
- Includes approximately 1,000 worms, about 2 lbs.
The best worms for use in a worm bin, red wigglers help you recycle your food waste and turn it into rich compost tea and fertilizer for your houseplants or garden. The worms are shipped in peat moss in a drawstring bag; upon arrival, please place them into the worm bin as soon as possible. Worms require a moist and dark environment with plenty of organic matter to eat. Optimal temperature range is 60 to 70 degrees F.
- Worm species: Eisenia fetida
- Approx. 1,000 worms (2 lbs.)
- Place worms in worm bin as soon as possible after you receive them
- Optimal temperature range is 60 to 70 degrees F.
- Extremely hot or cold weather may delay shipping
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI
- Faster shipping methods, including FedEx Ground, are not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.