Tree Ring, 36”
Tree Ring Looks Tidy, Protects Tree from Damage by Mowers and Trimmers
- Scatterproof 36" rubber mulch always looks crisp and neat
- Suppresses weeds better than bark mulch
- Protects tree trunk from string trimmer and lawn mower damage
This recycled rubber tree ring will never scatter, even when you run a mower over it. Unlike bark mulch, it doesn’t acidify the soil, and won’t need to be replaced each year. The ring suppresses weeds while letting air and water reach tree roots. It also keeps mowers and trimmers away from trunks, preventing damage to bark. Slit allows easy placement around trunk. Center hole can be cut with scissors to enlarge.
- Recycled rubber
- 36" in diameter x approx. 1/2" thick
- 3-1/2" center hole may be enlarged if needed
- For best results, remove sod before laying mulch
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!