Recycled Rubber Edge Border, 4-1/2" x 8'
This item is currently not available.
Create a Neat Border Edge with Recycled Rubber Mulch
- Scatterproof mulch always looks crisp and neat
- Use around flowerbeds and walkways
- Suppresses weeds better than bark mulch and lasts for years
- Choice of Walnut or Redwood
Garden beds and landscape plantings always look their best with a well-defined edge. This long-lasting, recycled rubber border keeps grass and weeds from encroaching and lets you mow right along so there’s no need to trim. Made of 1/2" thick rubber from recycled tires, it suppresses weeds more effectively than bark mulch, yet still lets water, air and nutrients reach the soil. Lasts for years. 8' long by 4-1/2" wide; ideal for straight runs and gentle curves. Secure in place with Earth Staples, sold separately.
- Recycled tire rubber
- 8' L by 4-1/2" W x 1/2" thick
- For best results, remove sod before laying mulch