Exclusive | Our Exclusive Cedar Raspberry Bed has an Integrated Support System
- Long-lasting raised bed is sized to fit five raspberry plants
- Attractive, rot-resistant cedar with rustproof aluminum corners
- Includes integrated support system to keep plants contained and upright
- How much soil? Use the Soil Calculator to figure out how much you need for this raised bed
Why are supermarket raspberries so expensive? Not because they're hard to grow — in fact, they're remarkably easy — but because they have such a short shelf life. That's why the best raspberries are the ones you grow in your own backyard and pick at the peak of ripeness. Our cedar Raspberry Bed is 8' L x 2' W x 7 1/4" H and holds five plants. It includes an integrated support system with heavy-gauge plastic monofilament line and special tensioners to keep rambling raspberry plants contained and upright.
- Assembly required
- Cedar sides and aluminum corners
- Support is made from monofilament line with tensioners
- 8' L x 2' W x 7-1/4" H
- Holds 9 cubic feet of soil
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI
- Faster shipping methods, including FedEx Ground, are not available for this item.