Raised Bed Liners
Raised Bed Liners Contain the Mess
- Liners let you install raised beds on any hard surface
- Lets water drain, but holds soil and prevents it from washing out
- Made from long-lasting polypropylene fabric
- Choice of four sizes
Raised bed liners keep soil contained so you can install the beds on a patio, paved area or concrete slab — any hard surface — without soil washing out and making a mess. They help prevent weeds from infiltrating beds set in the lawn, too. Polypropylene fabric allows water to drain. Four sizes: 3' x 3', 3' x 6', 4' x 4' and 4' x 8'. The 3' liners are 10" high, perfect for Grow Beds (fold the sides down for lower beds). The 4' liners are 6-3/4" high and may be used in beds of any depth.
- Polypropylene fabric
- Four sizes: 3' x 3', 3' x 6', 4' x 4' and 4' x 8'
- 3' liners are 10" high
- 4' liners are 6-3/4" high
- Made in USA