Rain Barrel Super Siphon
This item is currently not available.
Exclusive | Rain Barrel Super Siphon
- Faster, easier way to get water from your rain barrel
- Allows you to water plants uphill from the rain barrel
- Use to apply diluted fertilizer and compost tea
- No power required
Finally, a fast, effective and simple method of transferring rain barrel water to your gardens — even if they're uphill from the rain barre! — without repeated trips back and forth lugging heavy watering cans. Drain a 75-gallon rain barrel in 15 minutes or less, twice as fast as allowing water to flow by gravity alone. The siphon also allows you to mix fertilizer or compost tea in the rain barrel and use the diluted mix to water plants.The siphon is "powered" by tap water flowing through your hose: As it passes through the Super Siphon, the flowing tap water creates a suction that draws the rain water out of your rain barrel and mixes it with the water from the tap. This results in a water output that's up to 2/3 rain barrel water and 1/3 tap water from your tap (the exact mix depends on your water pressure, hose length and diameter, and attachments). Hoses not included.
- Injection-molded HDPE plastic
- 5" L x 3" W x 1-1/4" H
- For best performance, water pressure of at least 35 PSI at the faucet tap is required (municipal water sources and most well pumps will deliver water at this pressure or higher)
- Recommended hose length between the Super Siphon and the output to the garden is 25' or less for the highest rain water to tap water ratio
- Protect from freezing temperatures
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive