Self-Watering Railing Planter
Exclusive | Self-Watering Railing Planter Installs in Seconds
- Convenient self-watering railing planter is simple to install
- Straddles two sizes of rails — no brackets needed
- Just fill the reservoir and plants get the water they need, when they need it
Now it’s easier than ever to have lush, colorful plants along a deck railing. This cleverly designed planter securely straddles rails made from both 4" and 6" milled lumber (actual width 3-1/2" and 5-1/2") — no mounting hardware needed. Best of all, it’s self-watering; simply fill the reservoir and plants receive water as they need it.
- UV-stable recycled plastic
- 26-1/2" L x 11" W x 9-1/2" H
- Reservoir holds 5 quarts
- Holds 20 quarts of container mix
- Note: If the planter will be exposed to rain, you will need a drill to open the drainage holes
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!