NEW | Gardenside Cupboard Keeps Supplies within Reach
- Keep hand tools, gloves, twine, markers and more close at hand
- Front door opens flat to form a potting station
- Can be mounted on a wall or placed on a bench
- Can also be installed in the garden using the Metal Stand for Potting Cupboard, sold separately
This handy supply cupboard lets you store frequently used tools and supplies near the garden, saving trips back and forth to the shed or garage. The door opens flat to create a petite potting station or a convenient place to set down hand tools or drinks. Mount it on a wall, set it on your potting bench, or install it in the garden using the metal stand, sold separately. Wood is treated with an earth-friendly preservative.
- Chinese fir, galvanized hardware
- 22-7/8" L x 17" H x 9-1/4" deep
- Drop front: 20-1/4" L x 12-1/4" H
- Shelves: 7" W x 7" H; 7" W x 5-3/4" H; 7" W x 13-1/2" H
- Weighs 9 lbs.
- Protect from freezing temperatures